Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock"

+3
FitzwaterAustralia59
UndyingLight
FUEL
7 posters

Go down

Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock" Empty Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock"

Post by FUEL March 12th 2018, 6:32 pm

After racing multiple laps down during the DAYTONA 250 this past weekend, Jon Bunnell was just logging laps and racing the cars he could for position under a restart and found himself turned sideways off turn 4 and wrecked hard in a driver's side impact resulting Bunnell to flip multiple times. Bunnell told safety crews at the scene that he was okay. No signs in the medical center showed of a concussion or injuries to Jon Bunnell however feeling very sore. 

Bunnell told all media personal that he plans to "rock and roll" at The Rock and give it his best shot in the Hardee's National Series and try to make the Cup race as well.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock" Empty Re: Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock"

Post by UndyingLight March 12th 2018, 7:20 pm

Hallec: "Aye, it be good to see Bunnell alright an' rarin' to go after that. Happy fer ya, mate!"
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock" Empty Re: Jon Bunnell says he's ready to rock and roll at "The Rock"

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 March 12th 2018, 11:16 pm

I think Bunnell needs to get his head cleared before he gets into another nasty crash or he will be watching races from the sidelines
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan March 13th 2018, 9:49 am

Sean Perkins: John Bunnell is the epitome of someone out of his depth out on the track. The guy is a complete mockery of the developmental series that HNS is. Bunnell was slow and in the way, all day at Daytona. Plus, he's been slow all year last year.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LHP14Florida March 13th 2018, 2:37 pm

f1fan wrote:Sean Perkins: John Bunnell is the epitome of someone out of his depth out on the track. The guy is a complete mockery of the developmental series that HNS is. Bunnell was slow and in the way, all day at Daytona. Plus, he's been slow all year last year.

James Shelly: Here's the thing Perkins, as you say yourself, this is a developmental series. Logging laps is the only way to grow. It was not long ago you and I were struggling to drive consistently and at any speed in lower end rides. I respect Bunnell's motivation that even after a wreck that many people would leave the sport over, he is willing to stay in this ride and continue to log laps. Remember that even people who drive in low end rides with limited experience can someday be contenders week to week, and the best epitome is you Sean, so please dont speak down to someone who one day who could be nipping at you heels.
LHP14Florida
LHP14Florida
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 March 13th 2018, 9:18 pm

LHP14Florida wrote:
f1fan wrote:Sean Perkins: John Bunnell is the epitome of someone out of his depth out on the track. The guy is a complete mockery of the developmental series that HNS is. Bunnell was slow and in the way, all day at Daytona. Plus, he's been slow all year last year.

James Shelly: Here's the thing Perkins, as you say yourself, this is a developmental series. Logging laps is the only way to grow. It was not long ago you and I were struggling to drive consistently and at any speed in lower end rides. I respect Bunnell's motivation that even after a wreck that many people would leave the sport over, he is willing to stay in this ride and continue to log laps. Remember that even people who drive in low end rides with limited experience can someday be contenders week to week, and the best epitome is you Sean, so please dont speak down to someone who one day who could be nipping at you heels.

John Arndt: I agree with Shelly here, this is a bad look. Sean, you are a prominent face in this series, yet here you are, talking down to a driver in a developmental series. Jon (which you misspelled) likes to race, it's his passion. While he may not have the speed, he has the passion for the sport and will continue to hold his head high, even if he goes barrel rolling at Daytona. I say good luck to you, Bunnell, for next week and the rest of the season.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 March 13th 2018, 9:22 pm

Finguy: ...Well holy crap, you guys have this covered. Off to practice then boys.
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down