Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dom Caps discouraged by recent results but is looking to win more races

Go down

Dom Caps discouraged by recent results but is looking to win more races Empty Dom Caps discouraged by recent results but is looking to win more races

Post by FUEL October 21st 2018, 9:41 am

From winning 5 races in the first 14 races to only have 3 Top 5 finishes since his last win of this year in Texas. Dom Caps finished 2nd in the championship last year and was poised to make a title run this year to try and redeem his loss from last season. It looked so promising for him but a string of bad breaks and not getting the job done has cost him. Despite only 3 Top 5's since Round 14, Dom Caps had been running well enough to stay within a striking shot of the championship until Round 22, Dom Caps in the last 5 races has went from 11 points back to 90 points back coming into Chicagoland and many are writing him off as realistically out of the title hunt, including himself.

Dom Caps: "It's a shame really. I feel like the whole organization has just missed it this past month and we haven't really been able to preform. The championship was there for the taking but now it's all a matter of whether or not the guys in front of us just completely blow it and that's not going to happen. All I can do now is focus on winning more races before the season is out."
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down