Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE!

+4
McBlair
FitzwaterAustralia59
CJ Racing
FUEL
8 posters

Go down

Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE! Empty Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE!

Post by FUEL June 17th 2016, 4:06 pm

We will be having our first ever All-Star race after the Round of Daytona. Race weekend will be at a track we have never raced at Charlotte, North Carolina! Being in the All-Star race requires this, being a winner of the series from 2015 and 2016, and being a past champion gets you in the field. 4 Drivers will get into the race by the Showdown, we will have 3 different segments consisting of 50 laps. Winner of the first 20 laps get into the All-Star race, we will invert the field for another 20 laps and the winner of that segment races into the All-Star race, and then we will line up the field for one last 10 lap segment where the 3rd and final winner will get into the All-Star race. The fan vote will decide the 4th driver to get into the All-Star race.

The way the All-Star race will go is 45-45-10. 100 laps. Lap down cars after every segment gets eliminated from the race.

VOTE YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER INTO THE ALL-STAR RACE FROM HERE!

Here are our All-Star drivers of this season!

1. #01 Jeff James
2. #3 Steven Jenkins
3. #5 Jordan Davis
4. #8 Zachary Fitzwater
5. #16 Eric Burton
6. #17 Jesse Turner
7. #18 Zebulun Stark
8. #19 DJ Kurtis
9. #20 Richerd Johnson
10. #24 Eugene Demax
11. #28 James Silverfox
12. #38 Cooper Syron
13. #45 Ryan Acosta
14. #47 Noah Hart
15. #48 Nick Mace
16. #55 Levi Pascoe
17. #59 Dom Caps
18. #60 Aaron Taylor
19. #61 Nick Pericles
20. #77 Matthew Rodriguez
21. #82 Sean Perkins
22. #83 Jacob Hart
23. #88 Charles Sandfer
24. #97 Jake Baskinger
25. #?? Luke Martin

Last edited by FUEL on June 26th 2016, 5:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE! Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE!

Post by FUEL June 17th 2016, 4:17 pm

Might I add, you must finish the Showdown to get voted in! You can not DNF and get voted in.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE! Empty Re: Sony Cup Series To Host First Ever ALL-STAR RACE!

Post by CJ Racing June 17th 2016, 4:36 pm

Dodd: "Awesome!! Even if I don't make it(which I probably won't), it's gonna be super exciting to watch!"
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 17th 2016, 4:44 pm

WOOHOOOOOO SCS ALL-STAR RACE YESSSSSSSSSSSS
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair June 17th 2016, 4:53 pm

I think you shouldn't do the DNF thing because it's a fan thing and if you're the fan favourite and get voted in then you should be allowed to do it whether you wreck in the showdown or not.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing June 17th 2016, 5:00 pm

McBlair wrote:I think you shouldn't do the DNF thing because it's a fan thing and if you're the fan favourite and get voted in then you should be allowed to do it whether you wreck in the showdown or not.

That's how it used to be though, if you wrecked in the Showdown you didn't make it to the All-Star race no matter even if you were the fan vote. Of course, none of them ever wrecked(probably because they were running in almost last anyway Razz ).
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL June 17th 2016, 5:10 pm

The showdown is going to see a lot of aggression and if they wreck trying to win and get in that's just what you do, you throw it all out there. I don't think you'll see a lot of wrecks if there is but there is bound to maybe be a few with the way the segments are so short and everyone is so depended on that win and especially with there being a field invert after segment 1.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by McBlair June 17th 2016, 5:16 pm

FUEL wrote:The showdown is going to see a lot of aggression and if they wreck trying to win and get in that's just what you do, you throw it all out there. I don't think you'll see a lot of wrecks if there is but there is bound to maybe be a few with the way the segments are so short and everyone is so depended on that win and especially with there being a field invert after segment 1.
The only case I'd be salty in the showdown is if I won the fan vote but got collected in some stupid drivers wreck
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL June 17th 2016, 5:18 pm

just got to stay clear or go win it. Nothing is for sure though. A guy 4th highest in the votes could come away with the fan vote. I think its only fair and the way it should be, you shouldn't be able to roll out a back up car or a back up engine to get into the race if you are. You should have that same car you took the green flag in to race the All-Star Race. If you don't have it then, we go to the next guy.
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FUEL June 17th 2016, 5:22 pm

Like I said, it will be after the July 4th race weekend!
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs June 18th 2016, 2:27 am

This'll be exciting
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming June 18th 2016, 3:03 pm

Oh I'm In It xD
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 June 23rd 2016, 8:51 am

Been a long time coming for this kind of race to happen for the series. I'm pumped to see what happens!
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 June 23rd 2016, 10:31 am

So excited
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis June 23rd 2016, 12:58 pm

Oh boy...
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down