Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track

5 posters

Go down

Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track Empty Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track

Post by f1fan September 22nd 2016, 5:24 pm

A lot of fans were noticeably upset after the Round of Michigan was ended prematurely. However, ARCSOA is attempting to make it up to the fans, while addressing another issue. ARCSOA has announced a Wednesday short track race around the Genesee Valley Speedplex, a short track just outside of Flint, Michigan. The Flint Mayor's office stated, "This is a positive thing for the city of Flint. Hopefully it will kick-start an effort to revitalize the city into an American hot spot." The race will offer free admission to anyone who attended the first round of Michigan back in July.

However, the race does have one particular drawback. ARCSOA Officials announced that only teams that sat out the Round Of Belgium can run the Round of Michigan. So as of now, there are only 14 cars scheduled to run the round of Michigan. It is believed that Porsche will bring the #11 car with Maddie Myatt behind the wheel. CJ Racing is also rumored to bring a car.  

ARCSOA has stated however that it is willing to pull back on a number of restrictions in order to get a decent entry list for this race. ARCSOA Interim CEO Vijay Pushanda stated, "I would expect a field of about 20-25 cars for this race. I also expect this race to have a bunch of local entries from around the Great Lakes region."
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track Empty Re: Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track

Post by Rovenami September 22nd 2016, 5:29 pm

Tauger: Okay, so the results from before are rendered moot.
Rovenami
Rovenami
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track Empty Re: Round of Michigan re-scheduled at different track

Post by Hsuorttocs September 22nd 2016, 6:28 pm

Roush: HOLY COW! WE GON' WIN BOIS!
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 22nd 2016, 6:32 pm

Joki Lethinen wants to go to Flint in the 776 saying that he does have permission to go from his boss.
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing September 22nd 2016, 7:20 pm

CJ Racing will bring the #188 of Jonny Gardner for the Round of Michigan.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RedViperGaming September 22nd 2016, 7:25 pm

Pericles:" I'm In this Round, Yaaae"

Rehall:" Time to Show em Michigans Who's Boss."
RedViperGaming
RedViperGaming
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan September 22nd 2016, 8:37 pm

OOC: A lot of the one off cars are going to be local no-name drivers!
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hsuorttocs September 22nd 2016, 10:23 pm

f1fan wrote:OOC: A lot of the one off cars are going to be local no-name drivers!
Lethinen is racing to make a statement, basically to FBR, that TRD Scandinavia has Developed him correctly
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down