Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early

3 posters

Go down

Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early Empty Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early

Post by FUEL October 17th 2016, 8:56 pm

After many failed attempts the #4 team has only made 6 races out of 32 races Titanium planned on pulling out at seasons end but Titanium has decided to save some money for their shop and just focus on the #3 car for the rest of the year with Matt Daleo in it. Dom Caps and Rick Schultz will be out for the rest of 2016 however Rick Schultz will still attempt the season finale in #3 Titanium car.

Last edited by FUEL on October 18th 2016, 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
FUEL
FUEL
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

https://www.youtube.com/FUELTheBandicoot

Back to top Go down

Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early Empty Re: Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early

Post by CJ Racing October 17th 2016, 9:05 pm

Dodd: "While I have thought about closing my team down for the season as well, now that so many teams have shut down/closed up for the season, it makes it a lot easier to make the races at the end of this season."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early Empty Re: Titanium Motorsports to close #4 team early

Post by McBlair October 17th 2016, 9:39 pm

Actually, it's Rick Shultz running the season finale.
McBlair
McBlair
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down