Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1, Round 2: Vancouver

+3
nhood53
FitzwaterAustralia59
AAllen22
7 posters

Go down

Season 1, Round 2: Vancouver Empty Season 1, Round 2: Vancouver

Post by CJ Racing July 13th 2017, 7:30 pm

Round 2: Round of Vancouver @ Vancouver International Speedway

Simon Fairchild: Hello everyone, and welcome from Vancouver, Canada! We are here at the Vancouver International Speedway, getting ready for the 2nd Round of the season. Here is some of the storylines as we get ready to go racing here in Canada!"

---Will Longfellow & Whitehouse, SkyTech Rebound after Disappointing Tokyo Performance?
After a promising start turned sour at Tokyo for both of the main Championship contending teams, with neither team having a single driver inside the Top 10, they now set their eyes on Vancouver already in a bit of a hole, with Longfellow & Whitehouse Racing(LWR) 8th(-103 pts) and SkyTech Racing a shocking 13th(-128 pts) in the overall Team Points.

Will either LWR or SkyTech be able to make a comeback at Vancouver? It doesn't help that LWR's Max Anderson will have to start in the back because of a Wreckless Driving penalty from Tokyo. But these 2 teams are among the best in the series, and at the very least should expect to preform and finish better...

---Is this Finally Löwenherz's Season to Shine?
Despite having 14 wins and many close calls in the past seasons of PWCOM, Germany's Authur Löwenherz has never been able to come away with the Championship trophy. But after a fantastic victory at Tokyo, could this finally be Löwenherz's season? At 34 years of age, Löwenherz knows his time is quickly winding down, but his veteran experience and knowledge of the ever-changing conditions could play dividends as the season progresses.

---QUICK Q&A:
Q: Is Benziger Autosports quick start for real?
A: More then likely, yes! Benziger was the only team to have both cars finish inside the Top 10, and Ryder Smith was able to lead the most laps. This is a team that could stay very consistent throughout the season, and that is huge in terms of the Team Championship picture.

Q: Can Seppo Nare Keep Up His Surpising Start?
A: While Nare's run at Tokyo was truly incredible, it would be difficult to see him continue this run throughout the season. Arvidsson Luciad Racing(ALR) is one of the newest teams in PWCOM; and combined with their all-rookie lineup, you would be hard pressed to find someone outside of their team who believes that ALR could continue this pace.

Q: Will Tayil Wallach Rebound at Vancouver?
A: Probably, because despite Wallach being the youngest driver in the field(16 yrs old), he has shown throughout Preseason Testing and in the early part of Tokyo that he has the speed and ability to be a front-runner in this series. Expect him to have a comeback here at Vancouver.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Season 1, Round 2: Vancouver Empty Re: Season 1, Round 2: Vancouver

Post by AAllen22 July 13th 2017, 8:10 pm

Lucia: "I hope that we can put last week behind us. Wrecks took out the three and I admit that my aggression may of costs me a good run, but I look forward to Vancouver"

Windhelm Motorworks: "Last week was sort of a tale of two races, as Stanton Thaber had an amazing race in his first start, getting a top 10. and Austin struggled, with car issues all day long. We hope to get him a solid run at Vancouver and to continue Stanton's great start."

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 14th 2017, 12:37 am

Barakated: Ready to go racing
Fitzwater Sr: The beautiful Canadian air of Vancouver im ready to race as well as Fitzwater Team Australia
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 14th 2017, 11:15 am

Qualifying Results for Vancouver
Qualifying Results:

Notes:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 14th 2017, 11:24 am

Fitzwater Sr: Lublin on Pole oh boy Fitzwater Team Australia is celebrating this acheivement. Meanwhile for me starting 23rd that was not the best Quali performance i had in years
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 July 15th 2017, 8:48 am

18th.
To Roush, could you turn up your mic audio on the next race? Your commentary is sometimes barely audible

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing July 15th 2017, 1:36 pm

And Round 2 @ Vancouver is green!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by RocketKnight July 15th 2017, 1:43 pm

McKane: My day was ruined by some goddamn retards who don't know how to drive. Guess some things never change. Hashimoto better watch his ass next week. If he ever drives that way around me again, I'll dump his ass into the wall.

Hirose: Another good performance from myself and the team today. I've been very happy with how things have been working out between me and the Petronas team, and I hope our good relationship can continue in the future.
RocketKnight
RocketKnight
Engineer
Engineer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KcUD6K1U0Rms5Z963BmOQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Finnish909 July 15th 2017, 7:31 pm

Arthur: "Well, a top 3 will cushion our lead. Anything to get the job done, as they say..."
Finnish909
Finnish909
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by johnnyracer24 July 16th 2017, 1:06 am

Frank Vogel's comments for Flying Aces Racing:

Johannes Arndt's comments about Flying Aces Racing:

Johann Arndt: It was great to see us run up front for a while, but we fell off quickly. Need to work on that, especially if I have the intentions of going anywhere else in my racing career.
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 July 16th 2017, 3:10 pm

Cicarelli: 16th aye
Fitzwater Sr: 17th got caught up in the 1st Wreck
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59