Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY

+4
nhood53
DKurtis
Hsuorttocs
CJ Racing
8 posters

Go down

Sony - Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY Empty Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY

Post by CJ Racing January 18th 2018, 10:29 pm

---Opening Show---
Simon Fairchild(Co-Commentator, Lead-In Host for PWCOM):
"It is time... PWCOM IS FINALLY BACK! Hello everyone, and welcome to Season 2 of the PryTech World Cup of Motorsports, better known as PWCOM! We are here at the Tokyo World Raceway, back to begin another season under the lights in Japan. This has been a long-awaited moment, after some time off where PWCOM was unfortunately not televised, and a long offseason, we are back and ready to get racing again, and we hope you all are ready at home to get this season started.

Many things have changed during this offseason, including new drivers, drivers on new teams, new teams entering the sport, and some teams and drivers sadly leaving the series. But while a lot of things have changed, some things have stayed the same, mainly Audra Baranauskas and the Flying Aces Racing team coming back to go for back-to-back Driver Championships, while Crimson Engineering is looking to do the same in the Team Championship.

But for them to be able to reclaim their Championship titles for another season, they are going to have to face some extremely tough competition. With drivers like Lucia Delacroix and Johaan Arndt looking for their chance at the Driver Championship, and teams like SkyTech Racing, VanquishTech, and Flying Aces Racing going for the Team Championship, it is gonna be an amazing battle all season long!

And we are excited to bring you all of the action, starting here in Tokyo, racing across the globe, and ending at the Season Finale in Homestead, and we can't wait to get things started! Ladies and Gentlemen, let the racing begin!!"

Season 2, Round 1 @Tokyo World Raceway: ON A SPECIAL TIME, SUNDAY, JANUARY 21ST @6:00PM EST!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sony - Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY Empty Re: Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY

Post by CJ Racing January 18th 2018, 11:05 pm

Qualifying Results for Round 1 @Tokyo:
Q Results:

Qualifying Report:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Sony - Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY Empty Re: Season 2, Round 1: The Tokyo 400k Sponsored by SONY

Post by Hsuorttocs January 19th 2018, 11:14 am

Roush: "Well Andreas, it'll be fun racing with you! I got the starting spot on you but where I start doesn't matter, good luck!"
Hsuorttocs
Hsuorttocs
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 19th 2018, 2:00 pm

Hashimoto: "欠 を 食べる." (I eat ass)
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by nhood53 January 19th 2018, 2:31 pm

Stucolé:  "MI carro no es fuerte. Yo tendrė que ser un gran trabajador Para moverme al frente."
Translated: "My car is not strong. I will have to be a hard worker for moving myself to the front."

nhood53
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 19th 2018, 4:37 pm

Harrows: "Ah, I am happy with my placement this race. I qualified just a little bit better than I thought; though, I think I have slightly slower machinery than the likes of other rookies, so, this may be the first and last, but aye, I will do my best. I will do the best I can here in Tokyo."

Whetteneaux: "Oh boy, this car. It outdid my expectations, yet my team-mate is in 23rd? I do not know what to think of this car or this team. I guarantee in won't be like this later on in this series."

UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by AAllen22 January 20th 2018, 10:22 pm

Andreas: "Thanks Scott, can't wait to see you out there. Time to show these young kids the old bird still has it in him to win!"

AAllen22
Crew Chief
Crew Chief

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 20th 2018, 10:50 pm

Final Practice for the Tokyo 400k is green!

NEWS:
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by f1fan January 20th 2018, 10:59 pm

Sebastian: What idiots... How do wreck in practice of all things? Just shows how "talented" some of these pillocks are out here.
f1fan
f1fan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 21st 2018, 10:33 am

NEWS: Could Rain Delay Tokyo 400k till Monday?

What was expected to be a special Sunday Night race to start PWCOM's 2nd season may have to be pushed back to Monday Night, as a rain system is expected to come in later this afternoon, bringing heavy rain into the Tokyo area. PWCOM's President/CEO Lucas Grant said in a press conference a short while ago.

Lucas Grant: "While it is extremely unfortunate, it looks like with this weather system coming in that it is very likely that the race will at the very least be delayed, if not postponed until tomorrow evening(Monday). It is fortunate that we had this race planned to be a special Sunday Night race rather then the usual Monday time, and this rain system could add additional intrigue and strategy to the race."

While it hasn't been officially confirmed as of yet, it is expected that if the race were to be postponed, that it would be run on Monday Night(tomorrow) around 6:00pm EST.
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 21st 2018, 3:31 pm

Whetteneaux: "Did the commentator really call me "Terry?" What is this, a game?" -laughs belligerently- "I could care less, you know. Be correct. It is "Thee-Airy" Whetteneaux. Eh, I think about it, I really could care way less for this happy hour crap. All it did was nearly ruin several great race cars."

Harrows: "Wow, that was hectic, but me oh my, that was really fun as well. I averaged eighth if I remember correctly, so I certainly will not complain. Everybody was fast. All within 0.500 of the first and to the last. Covered by a blanket we all are!"

Harrows: "I am really excited for this race to get under way. I really hope this impending rain does not ruin that aspect for us..."
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 21st 2018, 4:43 pm

Hashimoto: "卵." (egg)
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 21st 2018, 5:38 pm

NEWS: Rain Postpones Round of Tokyo to Monday

With heavy rain already in the Tokyo area, and it being forecast to last until the early morning hours on Monday, PWCOM Officials have announced that the Round of Tokyo will be postponed to Monday(tomorrow).

PWCOM Statement: "It is very unfortunate that the first race of the season has had to be postponed, but with the weather forecast looking as bad as it did, we have decided to announce this in advance so that teams and fans can find the appropriate time to prepare for the delay in advance. On a positive note, the forecast for tomorrow looks much better, and we should have no problems getting the race in."
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Racing January 28th 2018, 8:20 pm

And the 2nd season of PWCOM is(finally) GREEN, here at Tokyo!!!
CJ Racing
CJ Racing
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by UndyingLight January 28th 2018, 11:58 pm

Harrows :

Thundersport GP @ Tokyo:
UndyingLight
UndyingLight
Race Winner
Race Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis January 29th 2018, 9:57 am

J. Kurtis: "We had some speed in one of our cars today, but not so much the other car, but we'll work on it."

K. Hashimoto: "お尻とおっぱい." (Ass and titties.)
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Back to top Go down

Post by FitzwaterAustralia59 January 30th 2018, 10:25 pm

Cicarelli: Not the result i had in mind
FitzwaterAustralia59
FitzwaterAustralia59
I Like To Post A Lot
I Like To Post A Lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down