Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turner-Fenway Racing thread

+7
Hsuorttocs
CJ Racing
McBlair
FUEL
Mr.YAMP
MrKyleBusch1
DarkVoid718
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Turner-Fenway Racing thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Turner-Fenway Racing thread

Post by JJRacer89 October 25th 2017, 10:32 am

We raced at N. Wilkesboro NC for the 32nd race of the year. And boy did it work out well for me and the #17 guys! The car just came to life in the second half of the race. Got to have real good bite down on the bottom and got the car to turn well in the center. Even happier that the three of us got to earn top-10 finishes. Victory party at the shop! Very Happy

Turner - WIN
Martin - 5th
Baskinger - 9th
C. Scott - 22nd
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 November 5th 2017, 9:44 pm

A bit late on this one, but hey, I'm doing it.
Rolling into the Windy City of Chicago to race at Chicagoland again for race 33. And man, I couldn't be prouder of Carson in the #16 wheeling that thing to his first career win! Now all of us at TFR (SCS and HNS) are winners this season. And that makes it back-to-back wins for us. Though none of us are able to fight for a championship, I feel like we'll have more momentum than ever heading into these last three races on the schedule.

C. Scott - WIN
Turner - 6th
Martin - 15th
Baskinger - 16th
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 November 10th 2017, 11:07 am

Charlotte NC was where we were at for race 34 of 2017. Glad that Luke had a strong race, starting on the front row and finishing 6th. Unfortunately for Jake and I, thanks to Zaedin Davidson making a last minute decision to pit, it bottled everybody up and we ended up tangling with Nick Mace going into 1. Too bad Carson wasn't able to back up his win from last week, his engine was slowly going south as the race went on.

Martin - 6th
Baskinger - 20th
Turner - 28th
C. Scott - 33rd
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 November 14th 2017, 4:44 pm

Still clinging and swinging in North Carolina, this time at Rockingham for the penultimate race of the season. And I'm sure glad about this one, cause Luke earned his 20th career win! We've waited for it to happen for a long time, and he did it, although it was mighty close between he and Caps at the line! Atta boy man. Hope the finale at Homestead turns out just as good for him.

Martin - WIN #20
Turner - 10th
C. Scott - 24th
Baskinger - 25th
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JJRacer89 November 24th 2017, 12:07 pm

Yo, hope you guys had lots of good turkey and pies last night. Now to the weekend recap. We wrapped up the 2017 season at Homestead-Miami Speedway last week. Luke's 400th and final career start was unfortunately cut short after Eric Burton tangled with him on the backstretch. Jake had a flat tire while running up front, and Carson and I had okay top-15 finishes. Glad to give you a stout and competitive ride in your final season, Luke. Hope you guys enjoy Christmas and New Years, and I can't wait to get back to Daytona and start kicking butt again!

C. Scott - 12th
Turner - 14th
Baskinger - 31st
Martin - 42nd (crash)
JJRacer89
JJRacer89
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content