Offline Host
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 22 of Indianapolis

+11
theformalslime
AAllen22
JJRacer89
LHP14Florida
Finnish909
CJ Racing
nhood53
f1fan
day500champ1
FitzwaterAustralia59
FUEL
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 22 of Indianapolis - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 22 of Indianapolis

Post by johnnyracer24 July 30th 2017, 5:25 pm

That's disappointing. I've been a major disappointment at AFRT. Wrecking at Daytona and DNQing here at Indy. Sometimes I wonder...
johnnyracer24
johnnyracer24
Veteran
Veteran

https://www.reddit.com/user/johnnyracer24/

Back to top Go down

Post by MrKyleBusch1 July 31st 2017, 12:27 pm

Just got flat out wrecked. This was the best car I have ever had at Indy and just got wrecked and came up and hit Rodriquez. I hate it for Matt because he has dealt with wrecking all year and was the reason why he lost his ride at HZG and finally had a great run going. I have talked to DJ and he did apologize. I have a ton of respect for DJ so I forgave him, but I'm not going to let him off easy. I'm not saying I'm going to wreck him for a win or just wreck him because I want to. What I'm saying is that if it comes down to me and him, push comes to shove and I know he would do the same if he had the chance. All to respect to DJ but I think we know were we are and what this season has come to and now we know it's going to come down to the end.
MrKyleBusch1
MrKyleBusch1
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by DKurtis July 31st 2017, 12:38 pm

Kurtis: "We got a good finish today, but I'm rather upset at myself for the incident with Baskinger and Rodriguez earlier on in the race. My car pushed up and I hooked Baskinger. I understand their frustrations, because their team works so hard on their cars to be competitive and go for wins. I don't hold grudges for a reason, I just move on, but I won't expect Baskinger to race me as he did before, he'll be...more aggressive, but I won't blame him. Earning a championship is one thing, but avoiding conflicts is more important to me."
DKurtis
DKurtis
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChMGwDuAN-NNXFdv9Bya1Lg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2